Lincoln Equities Group has successfully assembled a 7 acre waterfront site in Astoria, Queens, NY.
Please also visit http://hallettspoint.com/ for more information.
Development of former industrial site will include:
- Seven multi-family residential buildings containing 2,200 units.
- 20% of units will be set aside for inclusionary affordable housing.
- Neighborhood retail development in the form of a community supermarket, drug store, restaurants, etc.
- A 40 foot wide, beautifully landscaped public waterfront esplanade park with pedestrian walkways and bike paths, accessible by the entire community.
- A variety of building heights ranging from twenty to forty stories, with many set backs and view corridors to allow light and air.
- In May 2013, Halletts Point received unanimous approval from the members of Community Board One. The plan was Recommended by the Queens Borough President and approved by the City Planning Commission. It will be referred to the City Council in October 2013.
- Panoramic views of Manhattan over the East River.
- Being developed in partnership with institutional partners.
- Located in the vibrant community of Astoria, with a multitude of restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- Astoria Blvd./27th Avenue will lead into a beautiful landscaped public plaza with retail shops and restaurants in an outdoor setting.
- Designed to knit into the fabric of the community in an effort to welcome the diverse neighborhood to share in the beautiful public spaces of Halletts Point.
- The Cost of Modesty: Affordable Housing Coming To Hallets Point, But Will it Kill Astoria Cove? – Queens Tribune
- New Affordable Housing At Hallets Point, Astoria – Queens Gazette
- “$1 Billion Housing Development for Hallets Point Approved by City Council” – DNAinfo New York
- Community board OKs Lincoln Equities’ Hallets Point development plan” – The Real Deal